Our focus and attention is beyond beauty and brains. Purpose and good character are what we aim to influence our models with. We envision having vicious young people who through their skills and wit will impact change in the human life both in Africa and around the world.
Objectives for our models
Our Objectives are simple and achievable.
- Provide extensive training and mentorship to the models
- Create and design exchange programs with different people, organizations, communities and cultures through partnerships the ministry of sports, culture and Arts and ministry of foreign affairs for the growth and development of our models.
- Partner with companies in different fields who will contract our models to market their products and services.
- Design events and expos that provide opportunities for our models to earn a living.
- Invite well established models to inspire our models while hosting them to our major events
Fields in Modeling
Depending on the factors set by our professional trainers, models will be placed in different sectors in the field of modeling for their training and concentration. We have a variety of sectors including but now limited to;
- Fashion Models
- Runway models
- Commercial models
- Promotional Models
Any young person between the age of 13 years – 27 years and has passion and desire for modeling qualifies to join this program.
A fee of Ksh 2,000 is paid by each model to join our mentorship and training program.
For further enquiries, please reach us through contact information.